Cell: 867-334-4123

Whitehorse, Yukon

Experts at Mould Detection in the Yukon

Certain moulds can be a potential health risk. Mould growth can be caused by water damage due to improper water removal as well as humidity. Mould can start to grow within 72 hours in certain conditions if left untreated. Therefore it is important to hire a professional to take care of water damage as soon as it happens.

The first sign of mould can be as simple as seeing it. Also, a heavy, musty odour can indicate its presence. Assessment must be done by a representative of a professional company like ours, and whose procedures may involve non-intrusive methods. Sampling is not always recommended unless a client is showing symptoms of illness. After sampling begins, the remediation process which includes removal and treatment of mould can commence. Contact us for any questions you may have regarding mould growth.

Copyright Restoration Services 2018 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice